How do I view my photos and videos?
- Navigate to your profile via the “Profile” button the in top-level navigation (the blue band), then select the “Media“ button in the secondary-level navigation (the green band).
- In the resulting page, you’ll see a gallery of the photos and video you’ve uploaded appearing in reverse chronological order. Scroll through the gallery to find the image you’re looking for and click into it to view the caption and comments.
There are a couple of ways to view your photos and videos for a particular House Party or Chatterbox event.
To view your photos and videos:
The easiest way to do this is simply to login and navigate to your profile. You can do this simply by following these steps:
If you can't view your photos or videos after uploading them (After having seen a success message at upload):
Note that videos take a little while to convert to our format, so you won’t see them showing up on the site right away. If you don’t see your photos after uploading them, simply refresh your browser, sign out and sign back in. You can also try using a different Internet browser or try the following steps:
Check the size and dimensions of your photo or video. (This can be done by right-clicking on the image while in your computer’s folder, not on the House Party website, and then clicking on either “Properties” or “Get Info”).
- All photos must be smaller than 100MB.
- In the case of photo files with pixel dimensions that are extremely large, you may need to shrink the image before uploading them to houseparty.com. (For example, if your photos are larger than 1200x800 pixels, they will upload to our site, but may not be viewable on the web).
- After you have resized your photos, you should be able to upload them and they will be immediately viewable on your party page.
If you continue to have trouble viewing your photos or video, please be sure to contact our Community Support team by emailing them at email@example.com!