How do I take great photos of a Ripple Street House Party event?
We love seeing the action from start to finish at a House Party event. You can start showing us what you’re made of as early as Host selection Day! Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Party Set-Up: Upload photos of the location of your party to give your guests a sneak peek at what they’re in for. Show us your happy-dance when the Party Pack arrives. Show off your skills in the kitchen or on decoration duty! Did you create a gorgeous display of the Party Pack contents? Better yet, capture it on film, too.
- Party Day:
- Guests: Introduce us to your friends and family. Pets? Dare we say...guests in costume? Show us who was there. Every party is stacked with characters, and we can’t wait to meet them!
- Food: Show us what you made. We’ve seen some pretty amazing cakes in the past — keep them coming!
- Decorations: Did you download all the Party Favors? We bet you did. We bet you added some unique touches, too, and we can’t wait to see them!
- Action: Did you try something new together? How did you use things from the Party Pack? Show us how it went!
- Post-Party: What are your guests bringing home?