How do I secure my host spot after I receive a notification that I'm in-the-running to host?
There are a couple ways that you can secure your host spot if you’ve been selected and are in-the-running to host a Ripple Street House Party event.
The email that you receive notifying you that you’re in-the-running to host will have a link that will direct you right to https://www.ripplestreet.com, where you can login and a pop-up alert will immediately take you to the party setup screens where you can complete your party setup and lock-in your host spot by inputting your party, location and guest information. Be sure to do this as soon as possible, since other members who are in-the-running will also be setting up their parties and you don’t want to lose your host spot!
2. The Ripple Street Site:
When you login after selection has begun for a Ripple Street House Party event, if you’re in-the-running you’ll notice a pop-up box appear telling you that you need to setup your party and lock-in your host spot. You can click this pop-up alert will immediately take you to the party setup screens where you can complete your party setup and lock-in your host spot by inputting your party, location and guest information. Be sure to do this as soon as possible, since other members who are in-the-running will also be setting up their parties and you don’t want to lose your host spot!
- We typically announce host selection on Facebook and Twitter, so be sure to keep an eye on those social media channels around host selection dates in order to get the latest House Party news!
- Once you’ve signed into the House Party site or mobile app, you’ll have to be one of the first to set up your party, in order to secure your host spot – so don’t delay! The party set up process begins by simply adding the required number of guests’ email addresses into our invite tool. Invitations aren’t actually emailed until you secure your host spot, so you’ll never send invitations to guests without having already secured your host spot.
- To make sure you complete the details to secure your spot and invite the required number of guests within the time frame, make sure you have the following ready in advance of host selection day:
- A location for your House Party
- A list of at least 10 guests AND their email addresses (When creating invitations in the party setup process, you’ll also be able to link to popular email services to easily grab email addresses from your existing address books.)
Keep in mind that you’ll always be able to go back and change your Party Details, send more invitations, and send messages to follow up with your guests after you initially invite them.
If you’re told to secure your spot, say from an email you’ve received, and you DON’T see this party setup process on www.ripplestreet.com, please let us know right away here at email@example.com. We’ll work with you to resolve the discrepancy!